Now Hiring Chairman for Microsoft Europe

[The geeks would have read this in @internet magazine but if you haven't, you ought to read it out]

Bill Gates of the Microsoft company arranged a large session to hire a new head for Microsoft Europe. 5000 eager candidates gather in a big room. One of them was Bilal - a Pakistani living in USA.

Bill Gates thanked all the candidates for gathering and asked those who do not know JAVA language to leave. 2000 people leave the room. Bilal says to himself, 'I do not know programming but I have nothing to lose if I stay. So why not give it a try'
Bill Gates asked the candidates who never had experience of managing more than 100 people to leave. 2000 people leave the room... Bilal says to himself ' I never managed anybody besides myself but I have nothing to lose if I stay. What can happen to me?' So he stays.

Then Bill Gates asked candidates who do not have management diplomas to leave. 500 people leave the room. Bilal says to himself, 'I left school at 12 but what have I got to lose? ' So he stays in the room.

Lastly, Bill Gates asked the candidates who do not speak Serbo - Croat to leave. 498 people leave the room. Bilal says to himself, ' I do not speak one word of Serbo - Croat but what do I have to lose?' So he stays and finds himself with one other candidate.

Everyone else has gone.

Bill Gates joined them and said 'Apparently you are the only two candidates who have all the required qualifications and experience I am looking for and speak Serbo - Croat, so I'd now like to hear you have a
conversation together in that language.'
Calmly, Bilal turns to the other candidate and says `Kaisa hay ...Ustaad?'

"Oye........ Tu bhee Pakistani hay??"

0 comments: