Sick of nofollow...??!

Well I'm sick of no follow. What's the point in wasting your time in writing a comment if you don't even get some link juice. So I created a dofollow search engine. It's a normal search engine. But when you search for some thing the results appear from dofollow websites and blogs only so you can comment there for some backlinks. Initially it has a few sites only but I'll soon add a lot more. Check it out here. Kindly help me improve it by giving suggestions in the comments section below. It's not too good to look at but it works

8 comments:

BeyondFeron said...

Hello friend... what is it a "dofollow search". Sorrry, I don't get what you mean. Please explain... thanks!:=)

Hasan Akhtar said...

It's a normal search engine. But when you search for some thing the results appear from dofollow websites and blogs only so you can comment there for some backlinks

home earning said...

i ever read that better we get 1 backlink from blog with PR1 if this blog not have much external link...
rather than blog with have PR3 but have much external link..
what you think about it??

Vintage Diamond Engagement Rings said...

nice effort my friend
well, I hope I can make the same do follow list

alltricktips said...

nice article..
but i think PR is google big secret.. :)

crazyykid said...

nice work i really appreciate your work i been looking for dofollow forums and blgs can't find it your work will help us a lot keep the good work

http://pakistangottalent.com

redamethyst said...

so how do we find do follow blog here?
maybe you can just keep a list of do follow blogs, it would be more helpful.

analou said...

Hello there. ALthough I am blogging for a year now but I am not really familiar with nofollow, dofollow.......How are you today?